got my workout in between classes. Matt had an input and didn’t even know it.
i did 55 burpees thanks to him.
now I’m eating lunch next to a guy who’s talking on the phone about china B-Sing them and because of that they should be making at least one 3 million dollar deal. not sure what they’re dealing but someone ain’t doing to bad.*** he told me he was concerned about science and they were concerned about money. i was like with 3 mil involved someone better be worried about the money. haha
lunch date for one and you
nanny kids have an event going on today so I unexpectedly am off for the rest of the afternoon. i am so thankful.
i am grabbing lunch at Zoe’s and then i’m going to spend some time “planning” some future events, errands, and napping.
these things will be followed by a workout.
happy Wednesday, friends!
Tuesday coffee session:
- school is going to be completely consuming for the next 3.5 weeks. i am ok with this. hopefully I can study and walk/ bike.
- eating is going well. sleep could be happening more ;)
- I think if I can run solidly in June (when I’m supposed to be able to according to doctors assumptions) I’m going to set a new running goal (500 miles). i know i can do it- he did say the ITBS is usually triggered because of increased increments too soon so I will have to watch it but I want to meet a running goal this year and this little hiccup won’t hurt me achieving that.
- sorry you guys haven’t gotten any sweaty pics lately
- my sister and her husband are celebrating their 10 year anniversary this year and we get to start party planning- yay!
happy Tuesday, friends!
this weekend has been all that I needed it to be: restful, productive and time spent with these three nieces two days in a row. (the two older girls pictures were taken after their hair had been released from pony tails)
i hope all of you have had good weekend.
normal routine resumes tomorrow!
egg dying party with friends.
fitblr/ life blog tonight? hope you don’t mind.
there’s a group of 8 of that have been friends since high school (8-9ish years now).
that little girl is our first baby of the group!
that’s my ombré egg.
happy night to you!
i did the 3 mile loop and tried not to run but I had to run across an entrance to a parking lot and it felt so good.
i probably ran .60/3.0the ITBS did so fine! no pain.
spent some time praying and the moon was so pretty too.cheers to your workout, friends!
submitting a paper that will be a reason to celebrate! i’ve given myself time on the internet to research things that are exciting after this paper is done.
was trying to decide which shoes to wear and then I stumbled on these which I prob haven’t warn in over a year. spring!
Matt is traveling to school today through- Tuesday which means 2% chance of Skype happening but I’m not complaining because some people never get to. He gets here two weeks from today!
this weekend is kind of free and I’m liking forward to physical activity outside, even if that means a workout video on my laptop.
eating is going well! Matt, his sister and I are doing whole 30.